NHS R&D Forum
Our website is currently undergoing re-development and will re-launch in the coming months. Please let us know if there is anything particular you would like to see on the new site
The Forum is a not-for-profit membership organisation that aims to support the NHS Research Community in developing, managing and delivering high quality research in the NHS.
The Forum is:
- A network for peer support and the sharing and dissemination of best practice.
- Delivered by its Members for its Members.
- An independent conduit; collating information, opinions and views.
- An interface between the Department of Health, and those who are engaged in managing research from concept through to delivery in health and social care organisations.
- An opportunity for members to find solutions together to improve practice; to meet together at events and training days; and to work collectively.
Membership of the Forum is free and open to anyone involved in or interested in managing and planning research and development in the NHS. Joining the Forum ensures that you receive regular email newsletters, keeping you informed of conferences and other activities of the Forum.
Become a member by signing up for the newsletter
Join our LinkedIn Group
Follow us on Twitter
Any researchers needing advice or assistance setting up their project should contact either their local R&D Department or CLRN. See the Contacts page for a list of trusts.