- Service users as co-applicants, project leads and team members in research: A guide for research managers (NHS R&D Forum)
This publication is the result of work by members of the Forum service user and carer working group following their own personal experience
This guide has been produced following extensive consultation across the NHS R&D Forum, and in conjunction with National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) INVOLVE and HRA, who have produced accompanying guidelines for researchers and the public.
Anne-Laure Donskoy, Penny VIcary and Virginia Minogue have led this work on behalf of the Forum and the working groups.
- Public co-applicants in research: guidance on roles and responsibilities (NIHR INVOLVE)
This new guidance has been published for public co-applicants in research from NIHR INVOLVE with the NHS R&D Forum and HRA.
This guidance is intended to help:
- Researchers wanting to include public co-applicants in a study
- Public contributors wanting to become a co-applicant
- Research staff who coordinate public involvement activities or advise on funding applications
- Those working in or with research organisations to review or process research applications.
Any comments or ongoing feedback please email email@example.com