A non-profit company called Health Research & Development Ltd administers the Forum as a legal body however as a community of practice many members and partners of the Forum engage its work. Some other organisations help to deliver services to the Forum as a professional network.
During Forum activities personal data is processed, managed and stored. Where personal information is processed by Health Research & Development ltd or any of its contracted partners, the information is held securely on our systems.
- About the NHS R&D Forum and the organisations that act on its behalf
- About the personal information you may share with the NHS R&D Forum and how it is used.
- About the lawful basis for processing data
- About how we keep your data
- About your rights
- How to get in contact about your data